with a certified Ayurvedic doctor Dr. Tejal Athavle-Limaye
Panchakarma (five healing actions) is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness and self-healing. Our customized Panchakarma program is designed by (Vaidya) Tejal and based on her clinical Ayurvedic experience, is custom-tailored to your current state of health, wellness and constitution. It is the starting point to pro-actively manage and improve your own health and wellness. Our Panchakarma cleansing programs are available in packages of 1, 3, 4 and 5 days. It starts with an Ayurveda consultation to assess your Dosha, your health concerns, and the level of toxin buildup.
Dr. (Vaidya) Tejal Athavle-Limaye is an Ayurvedic Practitioner originally from India. She obtained the medical professional degree, B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), which is 5½ year at University of Mumbai, India followed by Postgraduate Certificate Course in Panchakarma from University of Pune, India. She has been living in Stockholm with her family since last 7 years.
The Panchakarma-program includes
A thorough dialogue to assess your health and discuss the health concerns that you would like to raise. This is included:
1. Finding out your dosha (Ayurvedic body type)
2. Pulse and tongue analysis
3. Individualized diet and nutrition information
4. Herbal supplements suggestions
5. Specialised oil recommendation for oil massage
6. Panchakarma-Deep detoxification and healing therapies recommendation
7. Lifestyle recommendation to establish daily routine to find mind-body-spirit balance.
2 ½ - 3 hours of selected treatments daily with individually accustomed oils. Usually includes Abhyangam (full body massage with oils), Shirodhara (oilstream on the forehead) and Nasya (nose and sinus treatment).
Everyday lifestyle recommendations, excercises and diet plan that you are to follow in your daily life after Panchakarma. Also recommendations of beneficial Ayurvedic herbs.
One Week Pre-detox before Panchakarma
• Reduce or exclude coffee and alcohol from your diet.
• Avoid prepacked food containing conservatives, even left-overs, tinned, frozen and fried food should be avoided.
• Decrease the intake of sugar, yeast bread and cheeses.
• Try to eat vegetarian (especially avoiding red meat and pork). Chicken or fish can be ok if a vegetarian option isn't available.
• You will get a set of recommendations for daily routines and self care that can be executed at home.
• You will get a diet plan, a herbal plan and recommendations of self-massage oils that agree with your body's constitution.
• We recommend that you follow the plans given as far as possible to get full benefit from your Panchakarma program.
This second consultation is offered at half price (400kr) so that you can sit down with Dr Tejal and get any necessary support or reassessment some time after the Panchakarma program.